Knight Rider in Syndication?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARR-1
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider in Syndication?

Post by KARR-1 » Thu May 27, 2004 5:01 pm

Can anyone help me with the following question? where in the world has Knight Rider been on tv since January 2004. I need as much information as possible. Which country? Which tv-station? What time was it on? And for which periode is it planned to be on tv?

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu May 27, 2004 6:00 pm

That sounds like an pretty big question, and may have some interesting responses. May I ask what you're collecting this information for?

Here in the U.S., it will be airing again on Sci Fi Channel starting June 1st at 9:00 am.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu May 27, 2004 6:10 pm

In UK

Bravo channel

6 pm

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KARR-1
Volunteer

Post by KARR-1 » Fri May 28, 2004 10:43 am

I am collecting this information as per request by Davilex. They e-mailed me with this question and wanted my help in answering the question. That's why I ask such a big question.

K.I.T.T_K.A.R.R_K.I.F.T
Volunteer

Post by K.I.T.T_K.A.R.R_K.I.F.T » Fri May 28, 2004 11:30 am

United Kingdom

Bravo at 6 PM Weekdays and 5 PM weekends

Bravo +1 7 PM Weekdays and 6 PM Weekends

KARR-1
Volunteer

Post by KARR-1 » Sat May 29, 2004 3:28 am

Thanx guys, I will pass this information on to Davilex. Don't know what they are going to do with it though.

Amir
Operative

Post by Amir » Sat May 29, 2004 6:39 am

It's on Star World, an asian channel basically, on weekends. Not sure of the time as the country I'm watching it from is not the origin of the channel.

KnightRider2000
Operative

Watching the show

Post by KnightRider2000 » Sat May 29, 2004 11:41 am

Davilex probably wants to watch the show to get the game more accurate.

Think about it guys, can you make a good Dukes of Hazzard game without watching that show (of course we Knight Rider fans know there is no such thing as a good Dukes of Hazzard game).

Of course many of us (including me) hope they spot the tail light blackout plate while they are watching the show, and take a better look at the dash.

-Knight Rider 2000

GetKittBack
Rookie

Post by GetKittBack » Sat May 29, 2004 4:38 pm

knight rider 2000 if u didnt know there are dukes of hazzard games out there and i have 1. its a good game but anyway

kr on in the usa-9 am starting this tuesday

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Sun May 30, 2004 2:29 am

Amir wrote:It's on Star World, an asian channel basically, on weekends. Not sure of the time as the country I'm watching it from is not the origin of the channel.
Now already halfway through Season 3..... Knight Rider is shown on Star World (an India based station if I'm not mistaken) every Saturday at 4pm (Hong Kong and Singapore time).

I'm using cable, so this is the channel that I watch every Saturday for Knight Rider...

pavanbadal
Recruit

Post by pavanbadal » Sun May 30, 2004 6:24 am

Knight Rider also airs on some local channels. As of now, only one local is airing it -- Sundays at 5 PM in Kitty Hawk, NC on WPSG. KDOC in Los Angeles recently has aired the show too.

CFPL in Ontario, Canada also airs the show, late nights.

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Mon May 31, 2004 8:59 am

Amir wrote:It's on Star World, an asian channel basically, on weekends. Not sure of the time as the country I'm watching it from is not the origin of the channel.
imranbecks wrote: Now already halfway through Season 3..... Knight Rider is shown on Star World (an India based station if I'm not mistaken) every Saturday at 4pm (Hong Kong and Singapore time).

I'm using cable, so this is the channel that I watch every Saturday for Knight Rider...
Lucky......I used to get Knight Rider at 5 pm IST on Star World on all days except Sunday for 8 months, but now Miami Vice comes at that time- reason enough why I can't even look at Star World at that time!

The Star group was Hong Kong based at first, but they set up branches everywhere else. Each country might be getting a different programme schedule. Some other countries still get Star Trek: The Next Generation, but not India. Here, we get Miami Vice, which hopefully doesn't come elsewhere.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:00 am

Does anyone remember seeing "Knight Rider" in half hour segments?
I do, and boy, those half-hour segments sure didn't do "Knight Rider" any justice at all! At least, I feel they didn't!
I liked it better when "Knight Rider" episodes were aired a little more toward an hour, even if they left out several things in each episode.
Via DVD, it's good to see whole episodes of "Knight Rider", where you see what you don't remember during the show's 4-year run.
At least, I think so......