New Asp Fic: Xtasy

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Tomy
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Tomy » Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:46 pm

FBI Agents Mulder and Scully work together with FLAG and Michael Knight to stop a sexual predator targeting Knight Industries employees. Rated NC17 for graphic sexual content.

Tomy and Asp www.knightfic.8m.net/xtasy.html

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:24 pm

Finally! The only thing I didn't like about it were the three evil words on the bottom. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] Very nicely done! Mulder and Scully were captured very well!

knightimmortal
(the truth is not out there, I've looked, I can't find it.)

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:35 pm

The Greeks had a word for it - aletheia(I hope I spelled it right), or "hidden truth".
It's an interesting concept, since if it's really hidden, there's little use in looking for it in the open. At the same time, those who seek hidden truth will find that the truth is...well, hidden. Sound redundant? Yup, sure does. Is there a point to it all? Maybe, maybe not, or maybe I'm just losing it [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] Or perhaps truth reveals itself on its own terms, when and where it desires. Who can know? Sorry about all the philosophy.

Now, about the idea of an X Files/KR crossover...I love it! Although I never really watched the "files" that much, I loved the premise of the show, and the whole Mulder/Scully relatioship. Nice job.

Darknight

Tomy
Recruit

Post by Tomy » Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:06 pm

Xtasy is now complete and posted. Thanks for the great feedback [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Asp www.knightfic.8m.net/xtasy2.html