New fan fic for you to enjoy

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightimmortal » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:17 pm

Hello, all, I have been working on a few early updates over at the Knight Foundation Fan Fiction Center including a few fic that were announced over at the Knight Rider Fan Fic List Serve, that I am proud to annouce here.

The first is hosted by the Knight Foundation Archive. Starry Knight by Seawave is a very charming story that should appeal to all those who want to see a little bit of KITT love.

The second, KR Meets The Legend of Zelda by Scott Holder is a nifty, humorous piece that is a view of what happens when Michael and KITT meet the characters of The Legend of Zelda. (This link may be down at times, since the writer hosts it himself.)

In addition, Inevitable by Whitebird has been added to the Masterlinks list.

Happy reading, and enjoy!
knightimmortal

WhiteBird
Rookie

Post by WhiteBird » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:09 pm

Alright! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Super Bonus for me! Thanks KI! Your the best! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Hey, you going to be on aim tonight? Can't wait to see you. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

KnightRiderFan1
Volunteer

Post by KnightRiderFan1 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:09 pm

Wow, so much fan fic to catch up on. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] There are so many stories that I want to read as well as a fan fic of my own that I want to finish. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nat