Public praise for Darkness of Knight.

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:48 pm

I had a few hours away from the house to burn and I took the rest of KI's Darkness of Knight fan fiction, and it was enough to finish it. I felt that her work was so great that it required a comment. (And, most certainly is worthy of winning the awards voting.) So, here goes...

This mastered work of art is an incredible read that will hold your interest up until the very last word. The structure remains logical while...

...Well, the idea was good. But, I'm too distracted right now to think of how to write this. Oh, well. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

knightvision
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightvision » Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:08 pm

I have to agree with you JUP, it is a wonderful piece of reading....can anyone say "Edward"?

Richie http://www.knightriderlegacy.com

"Yes, but the question is do you really need the jacket?"

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: knightvision ]

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:15 pm

[img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img] Thank you both so much. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I am glad that you enjoyed it. (By the way, it won 7 2001 Edwards Awards.) It was one of the stories that I put a lot of brain grease into. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

knightimmortal
(giddy)

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: knightimmortal ]