problems and possible improvements for the pc game knight ri

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

firebird91
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by firebird91 » Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:43 pm

while I was out christmas shopping I stopped in one of the big chain stores that sell pc and console games and asked about the release date for the knight rider game for pc or console. They went to look it up and well they had no info on it at all. The only thing they came up with is the old snes game. Wouldnt they have the info on the new game????

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

Post by Centaurus17 » Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:42 pm

I've asked quite a few video game stores, most of them large chains and to my surprise, not one of them had heard of the game. One of them even went on to tell me "there is no KR game", and this was after the fact that it had been released in Europe.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:57 pm

Well in our major town near me they "seem to know about it"...but last time i went in there they still said "No" ...but my local game shop just down the road from me say they cannot get hold of the game for love nor money as he put it "its so popular we just cant get our hands on it" ...hmmm yeah ok, i will leave it to you guys to decide.

K.I.T.T

(Nick, he's just running you around lol) :lol: [/b]

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:50 pm

no doubt he was being sarcastic. how can it be a popular game if half the shops throughout the nation aren't even stocking it?

seems to me though that they're just not getting off their asses to make an effort to stock the game rather than being "unable" to obtain it.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:58 pm

Skav wrote:no doubt he was being sarcastic. how can it be a popular game if half the shops throughout the nation aren't even stocking it?

seems to me though that they're just not getting off their asses to make an effort to stock the game rather than being "unable" to obtain it.

Skav
Though the guy isent the most reliable of guys, makes you think how many other games they "can't be bothered to deal with"

K.I.T.T

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:27 pm

I think that the managers of the stores probably know what's going to be a hot item or not and if they weren't kr fans ,which believe it or not many people aren't,chances are they won't take the chance of a few people buying the game if they hve to buy a huge quantity.I had the same problem in november.I asked a few stores and each said no game info at all.